Link to HESC
HESC encourages schools, libraries, and educational organizations with their own Web sites to link to www.hesc.org and share the valuable college and career planning, financial aid information and applications with your students and parents.
How To Link to HESC
- Position your mouse over the HESC Icon.
- Click and hold down the right mouse button (Mac users click the mouse button and hold it down until a menu appears).
- Select "Save Picture As...". Your web browser will save the image file "HESC_logo.gif" to your hard drive.
- Upload the image file to the image directory of your Web site.
- Copy and paste the HTML code lines below into the page on your site where you wish to place the icon.
- After you have placed the icon on your page, click the icon to make sure it links correctly to New York State Higher Education Services Corporation's Web site.
Just copy and paste the following code:
<img src="your image directory/HESC_logo.gif" width="185" height="61" style="border: 0;" alt="New York State Higher Education Services Corporation"/>
<br clear="all" />
Questions or Comments
E-mail HESC with questions or comments at HescWebMail@hesc.ny.gov