NY.gov Portal State Agency Listing
NYS Higher Education Services Corporation - We Help People Pay for College High School Counselors Financial Aid Professionals

HESC Disclaimer Regarding the
Use of 'GoogleTM Translate'

Free Language Assistance

Applying for FFEL Loan Discharge

Your FFEL student loans may be discharged under the following circumstances:

For more information, please contact HESC at 888-NYS-HESC (888-697-4372).