NY.gov Portal State Agency Listing
NYS Higher Education Services Corporation - We Help People Pay for College High School Counselors Financial Aid Professionals

HESC Disclaimer Regarding the
Use of 'GoogleTM Translate'

Free Language Assistance

Student TAP Coach - Citizenship

All New York State student aid programs have citizenship requirements. New York State uses the same criteria used for federal student aid programs to determine eligibility. To be eligible, you must be one of the following:
Students in the United States on an F1 or F2 visa only or on a J1 or J2 Exchange visa only are not eligible.