NY.gov Portal State Agency Listing
NYS Higher Education Services Corporation - We Help People Pay for College High School Counselors Financial Aid Professionals

HESC Disclaimer Regarding the
Use of 'GoogleTM Translate'

Free Language Assistance

Renewed Eligibility for Financial Aid (REFA)

You may be able to get TAP (Tuition Assistance Program) after default. If you want to go back to school and need TAP, contact HESC to see if you’re eligible through the REFA program. Here's how it works:

For more information, call 1-866-991-4372.